Brock is 9 months old! Each month, he gets more fun! Of course there are challenges, I'm not gonna lie. But, he's a joy to hangout with. I'm glad he likes to run errands with me, but he doesn't like to be out & about too long. Typical guy. So, I have to be really smart in how I plan out my days, so I can get everything done & get back home before Brock starts to fuss. He's not crawling yet - I'm letting you all know this because everyone keeps asking. We can tell that he wants to, but he just rocks back & forth. He does a good job rolling around & scooting to get from one point to another. He loves playing with his mini-piano & phone. He likes all foods that are put in front of him, and he can't get enough of his Jumperoo! He loves it when the dogs lick all over him, but I think it's disgusting! I try to get them away from his as fast as I can! He is getting more vocal, and we've heard him say "DaDa", but we know he has no idea what he's saying. This morning as we were getting ready for church, he waved! It was great! We kept asking him to wave, and he loved how we cheered everytime he did it. So cute. So, we're just 3 months away from his first birthday, and I am wanting to enjoy each day with my little boy. Everyone tells us that it goes by so quickly, and that is so true. Brock is about to take his first plane ride! We are going to visit his Aunt Priscilla & Uncle Bobby in Indianapolis. When we get back, Brock will go to the doctor for his 9-month appointment. I'll let you know how to goes later...
The Blaisdells came in town for a visit! Their precious (5-month old) twins were really good! It was SO good to see them!! Greg wanted to label this picture - "Decisions, decisions..." ha!
Brock kept smiling at these little girls. Such a flirt!
Brock enjoyed his first time in a pool! My parents were staying at Los Pines (near Austin) for a medical retreat, and we drove over to hangout with them for the afternoon. I wasn't quite sure how Brock would react to the water, but he really liked it! I guess I should haven't been that surprised because he loves bathtime so much. Someone let us borrow their float, and he smiled & kicked his legs. I'm thinking maybe I should put him in "swim lessons" this summer. That could be a fun activity!Well, we moved back to Austin a year ago! I was 24 weeks pregnant at the time, and so much has happened since that cool spring day. Since we bought this house, we have renovated a majority of it...Greg started a new job...we have opened our home to visiting family & friends...I lost my dear grandfather...we welcomed our first child...celebrated holidays...started our own traditions...and so much more. Let the summer begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment